1. Package your items carefully, ensuring the items are in a re-saleable condition (i.e. brand new condition, in original packaging).
2. Add a note which states your name, address, order number, and reason for return.
3. Ensure you have correctly labelled your package using the address: Ripple+ Limited Returns, Tarlu Fulfilment, 17 Factory Road, Poole, BH16 5SN, United Kingdom.
4. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
5. If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Depending on which purchase option You select, You agree and understand that You may be agreeing to enter into a subscription which will automatically renew monthly until cancelled by You. If You do not wish to continue Your subscription, You may cancel at any time in accordance with the cancellation policy set forth herein.
Subscriptions will renew automatically every 30 days. If You wish to cancel Your subscription and not be billed then You agree that You must cancel Your subscription no later than 3 calendar days before the billing renewal date by logging into Your customer dashboard by clicking the “login” link available on http://www.therippleco.com, and choosing the cancel option. Cancellations received less than three calendar days prior to the next scheduled payment will take effect in the following Subscription period.
In order for Us to complete Your order in an expeditious manner, You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for Your billing account. You are responsible for ensuring this information is correct and must promptly update all information to keep Your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date). You must promptly notify Us if Your credit card is cancelled (for example, for loss or theft). Changes to such information can be made by contacting Customer Service.
We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of the Product to any user at any time at Our sole discretion.